RF Spectrum Analyzer 1MHz - 9,4GHz SPECTRAN HF-XFR, Aaronia
SPECTRAN HF-XFR is a Portable Military RF Spectrum Analyzer up to 9,4GHz in a shock-resistant Outdoor-Laptop.
- Manufacturer: Aaronia
- Shipping Weight: 5.200 Kgs
Based on the SPECTRAN HF-60100 V4 X, the SPECTRAN HF-XFR was designed and engineered for the use in difficulty conditions, e. g. military operations, building sites, mines, navigation and aviation, etc.
It offers a powerful, shock-resistant Outdoor-Laptop and a highly sensitive Spectrum Analyzer in one compact device.
With this analyzer you will master all challenges even at pounding rain, extreme temperatures, blowing dust and dirt. The HF-XFR runs with тхе latest highly professional LCS and MCS-Analyzer-Software.
· Frequency range: 1MHz to 9,4GHz
· DANL: -170dBm(1Hz)
· Max. power: +20dBm (opt. +40dBm)
· Lowest sample time: 5mS
· Resolution (RBW): 200Hz to 50MHz
· EMC filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 200kHz, 1,5MHz, 5MHz
· Units: dBm, dBµV, V/m, A/m, W/m², dBµV/m, W/cm², etc.
· Detectors: RMS, Min/Max
· Demodulator: AM, FM, PM, GSM
· Low noise Preamp: Integrated
· Input: 50 Ohm SMA RF-input (f)
· Accuracy: +/- 1dB (typ.)
· Dimensions (L/W/D): 257x353x56mm
· Weight: 5kg
· Warranty: 2 years
|Outdoor Spectrum Analyzer Spectran HF-XFR||[PDF, 676.39 KB]|